I know I still owe you guys the complete article about the XAF POS Teaser but I could not help it. Here is a quick XAF to Xamarin Teaser.
- ORM in NET Standard library to share between XAF and Xamarin.
- Custom IDataStore Implementation in ASP.Net Core Web API.
- Shared Authentication between XAF and Xamarin
- Support for Direct SQL Queries with XPO
- Win, Web, Android, iOS, UWP. (UNO coming soon)
- Using Syncfusion Data Grid because DevExpress Data Grid for Xamarin is still not on Nuget. (You can also use a ListView, CollectionView, etc)
- Not showing in the teaser: XAF Reports in Xamarin using Syncfusion PDF Viewer.
- Not showing in the teaser: Multiple IDataStore implementation to support multiple databases in the same application.
I am really happy about this template. I believe it will save a ton of time. As always feel free to reach out with any question/suggestion or if you are struggling trying to make your XAF project mobile.
One thought on “XAF to Xamarin Teaser”
Very interested in your template. I’m stuck trying to figure out how to put Xamarin over XAF. Thanks!